NASIMS ID Verification portal 2022 can be used to recover your login details. If you have forgotten your user ID or login password, you may not be able to login and take the online test or check application status.
If you are trying to login and getting ‘Nasims ID verification Failed’ message, relax and find the solution you seek here. At the end of this article, you will learn more about nasims ID, how to verify it and update your profile.
The NASIMS Verification for Npower batch C shortlisted candidates is ongoing and applicants are expected to verify their profiles respectively. This is where you will know if you have been shortlisted for physical screening or not.
If you are trying to write the online test, you need to visit onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng. Login with your application ID and password to access the test portal.
What is NASIMS ID?
This is not the regular npower ID as people think. Nasims ID is a unique reference identification number given to applicants when they update their records on nasims portal before writing the test.
In the other hand, NPOWER ID is a regular Npower identity card issued to Beneficiaries.
How to verify Nasims ID/Account
- Login to your NASIMS Account
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab.
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application.
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
How to Reset/Recover Nasims ID and Password
- Login to nasims.gov.ng
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address in the space provided
- Click on the option ‘Reset Password’
- Check Your Mail for a Link to Recover your account
Only use this if you have forgotten your login password. After doing all the steps here, you should be done with npower nasims ID verification 2022.
Proceed to take the test or update your dashboard.